Thursday, July 10, 2008

I like her...

Of course I "love" her - she's my daughter, but I really LIKE her too. She is so creative and has such a weird sense of humor, that she is really fun to be around. I'm not saying she's "perfect," (she can be a WHOLE lot like her Dad sometimes), but dang it, I really do like her.

She just wrote another article for Crafty Places. She's a darn good writer and a pretty good photographer too. Makes me proud. Also makes me realize that she is sooooo much better at taking pictures that I am - waaaaaa.... I'll just have to enjoy her talent and scrap her pics!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Uhhh... that article was written a year ago. I drudged it up because I just finished filling in the project with pictures and words. I'll get photos of the completed work soon. :-)

You do remember a year ago, don't you? I do. Barely.

Peggy Whyte said...

Yep - and I know how little time new moms have for writing, etc... But you've accomplished a lot - little Elroy is proof of that.

Unknown said...

Great. More food for her ego. Why don't you blog about that great son-in-law of yours and how cool he is for letting that creative daughter of yours keep all her crafting supplies all over the house?

Peggy Whyte said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that great son-in-law of mine... He really is a gem. :-)