Friday, June 27, 2008

An acre of green...


We have 4 city lots to mow and this kind of weather makes it really hard to get the grass cut, so this week I had to flex some work hours to get it done... I love to mow (usually, but the air was like soup today). It's such a nice break from working on the computer. I've spent a LOT of time on the computer this week working on a project that is really fun. I tend to be more productive when I can work long periods of time without interruption and this week has been perfect for that (although, the project did not demand staying up till 2:00 a.m. - that's just my creative time). When I get the project done, I'll post a link.

Tonight my lawn is lovely and I took a picture, because we will probably have another storm overnight and it will be covered with leaf litter again....

No comments: